The www.1040-forms.com web site has a lot of the 1040 forms that we use for tax filing.
I use them myself, and others are raving about the site so what the heck go check out the huge assortment of 1040 forms available free for download and for your use.
I have to say that 1040-forms.com is a great web site!
We have a list of some of some of those top forms here. Feel free to download them for your use.
- There is the 4868 application for extension to file!
- There also is a publication 17 tax guide, which is informative,
- A regular 1040 and the inst.
- 1040A and inst.
- 1040ES and inst. for estimated tax.
- 1040 EZ and inst. for single or joint, when you have no dependents.
- 1040 Sch A and inst. a simple form.
- 1040 Sch. B and inst. for interest and dividends etc.
- 1040 Sch. C and inst. for profit and loss from the business of a sole proprietorship.
- 1040 Sch. D and inst. for capital gains and losses.
- 1040 sch. SE and inst. for self employment.
- 1040X for amendment.
- The Original 1913 - 1040 form! It is 100 years old this year.
After you have downloaded and saved the 1040's that you are interested in, take a deep breath and relax - enjoy the beautiful day!